Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Space Ghost - You're There


If you wave your hand side to side in front of your face for a little while, you might be able to clear off some of the haze coming off of this one, an absolute smasher of an album from the fine folks over at Astro Nautico.

2012 is an amazing year, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Free!



P.S. Thanks to the readers who filled my inbox with love over this past month (even when I wasn't posting 8 times a day), you guys are the best! Keep supporting the producers/artists/creatives.

6 comments:

  1. I had started listening to this before I realized I had to write something and this wasn't my strong point. Glad you gave it to me to finish it though, makes an amazing listen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Sneaky/Sensual in all its downbeat madness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like Pink Floyd throwing stones into a canal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first song is soooo cool! (and has a great name!) I'm gonna love listening to this album all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICE. It's soo hot outside (inside too unfortunately) this type of stuff tricks my brain into thinking it's cool/hazy/foggy out. ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty chill, now...I'm busy figuring out if there is a hidden message in the clouds.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.