Friday, June 22, 2012

Khan Kurra - World View EP




Fluorescent Records delivers another tasty morsel of budget-friendly goodness, this time staying close to home with Floridian Khan Kurra's latest release World View, a six-track EP.

Mister Kurra joins XXYYXX high in the ranks of the spacious beat scene spreading throughout the East Coast, blending organic and digitally twisted melodies into a pool of reverb and vibes.

Preview it below, and grab it for no charge over at FR's bandcamp landing page.


3 comments:

  1. I'll listen to this on my drive tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice post mike, you can tell the distorted whale noises in Chart The Waters. Reminds me of SBTRKT mixed with Hardmix :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason this makes me think of the distant past and alien encounters. I like that.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.