Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ta-Ku - Dusty Volume 2


The second set of nameless spare beats that Perth's premier producer Ta-Ku had lying around that he's willing to give out to his fans at no cost.

Keep in mind, these aren't table scraps... most instrumentalists I know would love to crawl into Mr. Ku's head just for a moment to discover his secret to smoothness and productivity. My guess is that it has something to do with that fresh Australian air, or maybe he was bitten by a radioactive funnel web spider and grew a few extra limbs to produce with.

Whatever the case, they're here and free and delicious, snatch them up:



9 comments:

  1. It's amazing how class this guy's discarded music is, he's a true perfectionist to discard some of this awesome music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there was less words in them, it would have been a nice accompaniment to my reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chill songs, I like the first two, very chill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I really like these! Very mellow and nice for relaxing. :)

    Yeah if Cthulhu was actually running for pres, he'd have my vote in half a second.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool and relaxing and original

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish they used a different name to each track so I can differentiate them. Other than that, it was excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude that was great. Silk between beats, yes.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.