Monday, May 28, 2012

Stumbleine - Ghosting


The latest from Bristolian dream-scientist Stumbleine just so happens to be Ghosting, but he doesn't mention which definition of ghosting, so we're left to our own imaginative devices on that one.

One thing that the majority of the definitions have in common, however, is distortion. Shrouded, blurry, beautiful distortion. So, it doesn't really matter which definition you end up applying as you listen, you'll probably be correct. A shoegazing triumph, best applied liberally to your cavum conchae at night with a patient mindset ready to sink in deep.


Out June 22.


10 comments:

  1. some of the tracks are really good. I did not really like "Ember" though. Maybe it's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's the fret-wanking and drum solos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoying these tracks, nice post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it, especially Aliceband and Cassette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feared that there was a chance I wouldn't enjoy this stuff from the referrals of distortion which isn't always my kind of thing but I love this! Ember is made by the resounding yet kind of unclear vocals and from the half I've heard of it so far this is sublime stuff, I love the chilled out feel I get from it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty chill is you ask me

    ReplyDelete
  7. So... at peace. What a beautiful listen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was peaceful. I liked starting my day off with this one, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.