Sunday, May 13, 2012

NastyNasty - LazerBrain [Mix]


An interesting change of gear from the mellow racket-sport influenced post earlier, here's Bay Area's electronic bass adventurer NastyNasty's latest mix, LazerBrain.

There's purple-y bass, there's lazers, and I can only assume that they enter into your cerebrum through some mechanism that is unknown to science at this point. Featuring countless (well, eleven) unreleased tracks and collaborations, you're probably going to want to save this one for your next Wednesday's livingroom fog machine light show night. You guys have those too, right?

4 comments:

  1. This remix is actually pretty damn good Mike, I love the good vibes I get from this stuff, thanks for sharing buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mix, thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. was getting a little wubby for me @6 mins. I gave up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was expecting it to be a little more chill. Not complaining, great pick-me-up.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.