Friday, May 11, 2012

Light Club - Feeelings

We might all know by now what to expect from albums with three intentional e's in their name, not to mention those whose names double as puns... but before you go and put on your judging pants, have a listen.

Everything experimental and funky that we've come to love from a certain Northern European electronic genre, plus the laid back aesthetic that fits into the more mellow mindsets.

And of course it's from Myor, so all fourteen tracks are free... spoiled, the lot of you.

5 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to have to download this buddy, it's incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I had my headphones still plugged in which is why my speakers weren't working earlier. I'm so competent. I enjoyed these - especially "Alexis". Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woha, love this!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bass on fahkeet was too much for my headphones I was getting that bad bass sound you hear out of hooptie speaker boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing, this is nice

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.