Sunday, May 27, 2012

Levon Zoltar - Fabulous Babylon EP


I was driving around when I suddenly saw an album called "Fabulous Baby" pop up on the music display / chromium holodeck. "Fabulous Baby...?" I wondered audibly to myself. I have plenty of bizarre album titles in my collection, but I was still left scratching my head.

Needless to say, the album in question is not named after a stylish infant, but after the pop culture nightmare that we live and breath in every day, Fabulous Babylon by Finnish producer Levon Zoltar. Yes, and it's Sunday, so you already know... Skweeekends! Dub-skweee!


Less boring anecdotes, more music coming up shortly. Grab Fab Baby in solid 12" format via Record Shop X, and the digital version through the bandcamp landing page.

8 comments:

  1. Very catchy, I like the songs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed how crazy the songs were with the different noises and instruments, great stuff. The cover is pretty sick too, wild.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of these man, awesome music for my Monday morning especially with the upbeat feel I get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just checked it's soundcloud, seems dope

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't sound really bad but it wasn't really good either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, dub skweee. I'm so happy right now. The combo is jusssst right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First I was surprised by how long this was, and second I was surprised at listening to the whole thing. Dynamite was when I realized it was still going. Nothing really stood out, but in a good way.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.