Friday, May 18, 2012

KRSUR - Wayfarer EP


The album art is a space raccoon wearing a headdress, do you really need me to tell you anything more about this release? Yes? Very well...

Dutch producer and fellow electronic music Progressor KRSUR has just uploaded the preview of his forthcoming Myor release onto soundcloud, a 7" single with an ELOQ remix on the flip. As per the usual fare of Coco Bryce's imprint, this one is indeed drizzled in plenty of funk sauce, which is way more appealing than it sounds. And it sounds delicious.

I'll update this page with more information as it comes.



7 comments:

  1. You're a winner, wena! Contact me info@redpepa.za.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is some real good stuff Mike, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sound good thank's for share

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the ELOQ Remix a little better, great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The album art is awesome, and the tracks are chilllll

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty glad I went back her and caught this. The sounds please me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This grew on me, it started off a little bloopy but improved with time.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.