Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Jazzo & Melodiesinfonie - Wasser EP


Soulection brings its usual healthy jazzy soundbites to the dinner table with the latest from Swiss duo Jazzo & Melodiesinfonie... and I do mean jazzy in almost every varietal sense: smooth, experimental, and full of surprises.

A dash of wonk here, a smidge of finger snapping there, and a healthy dose of soul, and maybe some trap-rap tastefully intertwined within. (Points to whoever can name the sample in "Verschmutztes Wasser").

So fill your cup up with some wasser, or German water as I like to call it, which is cheaper than the real thing... that is to say, any price you choose to support them with. Let it flow!



5 comments:

  1. Anything with "wasser" in it gets my vote! Especially if it has one wicked cool cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so spacey but with a hint of jazz and other elements which is really strange but actually damn listenable at the same time, some of it reminds me of this Moog thing which is going around on Google today as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo good. Love the album art too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. verschmutztes wasser was pretty interesting. stiller see had nice vocals too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, I want this. I think so.. yes. Yes I do.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.