Thursday, May 10, 2012

Eloq - Beats, Remixes & Some Other Cool Stuff


There are many things you can accuse Eloq of, but one of them isn't beating around the bush; his latest release on SoundEscape does exactly what it says on the tin.

Soupy, bloopy beats that your parents will more than likely not understand. I hope you've eaten plenty of vitamin C and glucosamine/chondroiton, just in case some of this illness rubs off on you. Heh.

Did I mention that it's free? Oh yeah. It's free. So no complaining!

8 comments:

  1. This is so good Mike, listening to this stuff has really perked my morning up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just like a random girl... i effs with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great stuff, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! Thanks Mike! I always feel old coming to your blog. I'm so out of it when it comes to music sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one. Loved the beat and some coughing sounds and record failure kind of distortions in between, voice is great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bengal and Honing where pretty damn solid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It only took me 2 tracks in to figure I wanted it. Pretty great download if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.