Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Daniel Savio - Daniel Savio


It is upon us: the album from one of the patron saints of skweee, Daniel Savio, making no bones about who made this album in all of its meta self-titled glory.

Exemplary is an understatement, let's not forget that this is the man who coined the term skweee in the first place. The Swedish legend himself, on the Norwegian label Død Pop, with audio mastering done by a team of Finns... this album literally has velvety metallic Scandinavian goodness leaking from its funk-pores.

The album comes in digital version, as well as beautiful 180g black vinyl, and the even more spectacular combo of digital + vinyl + t-shirt, all available through bandcamp. I'm sure it won't take you more than one guess as to which one I'll be grabbing.



9 comments:

  1. This is some seriously good stuff man, Dry Your Eyes truly is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like being in an amusement arcade. I've never heard of skwee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice stuff, i like music thank's for share

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is out there! I'm still trying to wrap my head around all the sounds! My words to describe it: Shocking! Intreging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't into it, and the crying baby sample just ended it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I'm listening to machines sing or something, pretty awesome if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was some yummy silky skweee. My ears approve.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tracks, I liked them very much

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.