Saturday, May 19, 2012

Blessy - M∆N¥W∆¥Z•EP


Some of the most interesting releases of 2012 thus far have been "scraps" albums: bits and pieces rescued from the depths of producers' bogged down hard drives, uploaded and shared with the world rather than permanently sent to binary oblivion (e.g. Ta-ku's Dusty series and Boombaptist's Lost Files, among others).

Today it's time for the Palermo protagonist Blessy to enter into the mix this fine May weekend with his M∆N¥W∆¥Z•EP, brief but tasty little morsel of hidden goodness that seeks to venture out from cyberspace and find its own little corner of your HDD, free of charge.



9 comments:

  1. This is really helping my post Champions League good moods right now, awesome post buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first track, it's starts off sounding like something completely different and transforms into something I didn't think it would be! Very awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have new things to listen to. I swear, I'm going to become an expert! ;-)... (yeah, right!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. another awesome track. ^)^ wait, new layout? hmm..

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty cool, liked the album art - thanks for the post
    Take a stop by my blog and check it out if you get a chance.
    -Sg7
    http://stuffguy7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty good, I enjoyed this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good for a nights out!Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well... it kinda sounded like a bunch of noises to me. This is not my type of music, I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.