Tuesday, May 15, 2012

.Bija - Seed LP


Although I first previewed this album through my speakers whilst making a tuna sandwich, I immediately paused it, dropped my culinary tools down on the counter, and proceeded to place my headphones firmly upon my ears.

Hint.

Field recordings always hold a special place in my heart and auditory cortex... there is music everywhere, and there's something beautiful about artists who combine them into their works, it opens up an infinite plethora of possibilities.

If you're someone who gets bored easily and enjoys surprises as much as I do, this type of audio is a blessing.


.Bija accepts but does not encourage donations, which adds another layer of beauty and serenity to this production. Find more of the Georgian producer's work on soundcloud.


6 comments:

  1. Ambient would be an understatement to this. I can get on board with it though nice distraction from the office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I would love to enjoy this, but NO PLAYER!?!? Oh well..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big up to Bija, this is a solid album!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been listening to this for a while now buddy and I have to say that my favourite is most certainly Seclusion, everything about that song just seems to strike the right chords to me which is really saying something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great background listening as always

    ReplyDelete
  6. So relaxing. Ugh, I needed that. I needed those last 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.