Thursday, April 26, 2012

Halp & Coco Bryce - Neon Trackx


Dutch producer and Myor labelhead Coco Bryce has teamed up with his compatriot Halp to produce and release Neon Trackx, the first skweee release that has made me not feel weird about describing music with chromatic adjectives.

As an EP it's brief but entrancing, only three tracks long + a magical bass ride of a remix of the first track from fellow Netherlands producer Subp Yao.

I'm starting to think that although my previous research has indicated otherwise,that skweee is named as such due to the noise I make when I find the hidden release gems within the genre.

11 comments:

  1. Man Bronze and Swoop are both seriously good tunes, awesome music buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The EP art is quite, interesting. Great tunes as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the songs but the cover art just tops it off lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bronze was hot, swoop was a little meh for me though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like the first one very much. It made me anxious LOL But the second one is a good beat :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So short.. so delicious D=

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha but its so fun to listen to...i rather liked them both

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun music. Maybe a carefree dance beats. Good one. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like these, great drawing music. I wish i knew more about music generally,have to start broadening my knowledge. Swoop (track2) was kind of chill.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.