Tuesday, March 20, 2012

TNGHT - "Bugg'n"



One of the most exciting collaborations of this year finally has an official name - TNGHT. A joint venture between Lunice and the Glaswegian superhero Hudson Mohawke, the duo have released some teasers of previous works, but not under an official title or collective moniker until now. All that changes with "Bugg'n", the first named clip off of the debut EP supposedly coming from LuckyMe later this year.

Here it is in all of its subwoofer-shaking glory:

6 comments:

  1. .. That ended way too fast. Awesome collaboration, glad they're making things all official!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I listened but don't recall now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, I'm with everybody else here, it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesus, if I play that song in my car next time driving the whole street will be shaking...

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.