Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hyperboloid Records - Pixelord Remixed


Fresh out of  Russia, Hyperboloid Records has just given master beatcrafter Pixelord the remix treatment, inviting some of his premier contemporaries from Russia and beyond to give their audio interpretations of Alexey's tunes.

813, Hourglass Sea, NVG and seven other musicians twist and reshape the crisp and glossy backbone of Pixelord's tunes into a tribute worthy of playing for your neighbors in the early hours of the morning.

8 comments:

  1. First three tracks are really good man. This stuff isn't my favourite stuff you've ever posted but damn I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ninja Clown sounds like it's going to be an amen rinse out at first. Which is just dope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the songs on this album have very fast beats! I don't think I've heard songs before that were this fast! This album is quite the experience for me!! Love the vocals on Ninja Clown (Deft Remix)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh the Hourglass Sea remix stands out. Maybe it's because I've gotten to know his stuff so well, but those drums. Mf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool tracks....I might take these running

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not too bad! I'm not a big fan of remixes as they tend to be just way out there, but these ones actually caught my interest.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.