Thursday, March 1, 2012

Exit! - Female



Things are warming up all over the northern hemisphere, including over at Urban Waves, with their new "Winter Be Gone" motif, featuring a release from Georgian Leviko Nakashidze, aka Exit!. In case you can't tell from his name, that's Georgia the country, not Georgia the US state.

This release is brought to you as name-your-price by Urban Waves, so you can pay anywhere from nothing to a million trillion dollars (although if you have a million trillion dollars, I suggest spending half on this album and the other half on pulling the world out of debt, just saying).

8 comments:

  1. If Dr. Evil reads this post he will probably hatch a plan to hold the world hostage for a ransom of a million trillion dollars, and then get the album for free and not even have the good conscience to make a donation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont know what to think of this music really

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chick free falling through the sky is giving me vertigo! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is an album!!! Wow! I'm loving all these songs! I usually don't like rap like singing but with these beats they go great! Never has got to be the best song on this album! Fantastic!!

    (and is it just me or does it seem like they put the song Bikini Bottom at the end of the album to have a fun light song at the end? it's a great song but its so different from the rest of the album!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is another album I'm going to be keen on after just spending ages glossing over your most recent post on here. Watch Me is really good so far at least, I'm liking it buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was all decent.. til I got to Bikini Bottom. I can honestly tell you I forgot everything the album was made up of and fell back 5 years into nickelodeon.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.