Thursday, March 22, 2012

Devonwho - Thumbtracks Remixes Vol. 1.5


So I thought I would carry on the remix album theme of yesterday just a little bit longer and feature an album that I consistently reach back for, but is old enough that it was released before this blog was even a sparkle in my eye.

The natural conclusion of Bay Area producer Devonwho's 2009 album Funraiser Vol. 1: ThumbtracksThumbtracks Remixes features re-interpretations by Shlohmo, Dibiase, Tokimonsta, mndsgn, Matthewdavid, and more west coast heroes.

I should also mention that Devonwho has a new EP entitled Strangebrew coming up on April 2nd, I'll be sure to remind you a little closer to the date.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't the time to listen to all of this mate but I really liked the version of braketime I heard as well as adept. This is some seriously good stuff that I'll need to re-visit. Please don't hesitate to tell us when that new album's released by Devonwho as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these remixes very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of reminds me of Flying Lotus / Thundercats! Totally digging it, thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you keep coming back. Great little set right there, kept me interested the whole way through

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.