Thursday, February 16, 2012

Uncomfortable Beats: V/A - Uncomfortable Beats #2

I know what you're thinking, I know I have a tendency to post some releases that are... a tad hard to digest. Well, despite the ominous title of this compilation, the beats within are surprisingly straightforward and groovy.

Uncomfortable Beats is a collective of musicians based in and around Melbourne, southeastern Australia. I had only fleeting knowledge of these producers until now, but the wide range of sounds within is definitely a reminder to keep an ear down under.

The 10 track release is $5AUD, so about half the price per track that usual online stores charge. So support the Aussie scene and snag the album, or just preview it below and get your fill of interesting and diverse productions for your afternoon/evening/morning (depending on when you read this). It's formatted weird on bandcamp so I'll put the tracklist after the jump.




1. Luskin - Red Coaster
2. Amin Payne - One Day
3. Durban Poison - Next Level Rebel
4. Able8 - Home Computer Manual
5. Ghostsoul - Dusty Technology
6. Ylem - De Sine
7. Aoi - Thud/Eels
8. Electric Sea Spider - Doppleganger
9. Cazeaux O.S.L.O. - Tape Deck
10. Mannheim Rocket - Oppersdorff

4 comments:

  1. Only on the second track but I like it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an interesting type of relaxing I went through. I dunno if it's worth the buy for me. I'll give it another listen.. after I hear your other recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They waited till track 4 to start with the glitch. I was enjoying it up till then.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.