Friday, February 10, 2012

Sub Radar Radio 012

It's Friday once again! Actually, it'll probably be Friday night or Saturday morning when you get to listen to this, as I was slightly delayed in being able to record this weeks show due to travel and blah blah blah excuses.

Anyway, better late than neighbors! Or something like that.

This week's show starts off all future-beat-dreamy, then takes a serious dark turn towards the middle, before emerging on the other side in a bright and funky dance party. It's a metaphor for life, really.

Enjoy! I kept the tradition of having a muddled and confusing intro voice... at this rate it will be indistinguishable in a couple of episodes.

13 comments:

  1. That was an instering one reminded me of old radios for some reason lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the start man, awesome sound that I just had to bookmark again. That life metaphor is amazing too, amazing stuff buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that was a good mix! If I'd have been at a party, I'd have blasted it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watch out for the giant unicorn!

    Cool, man :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the hour switch, totally dug hearing this early in the morning. I was actually sad when the mix ended. Honestly, if it had been like 20 minutes longer it would've been bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tracklist looks great, checking this out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. track 5 ended it for me. Volume surging is just as if not more so annoying than glitch to me.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.