Monday, February 27, 2012

Kaytradamus - Kaytra Nada



Montreal, Canada producer Kaytradamus may only be 19, but he has some serious chops garnered over a multitude of releases over the past three years. Seriously, Kay is a busy man, if you're feeling this then you're in luck, because he has dozens of tunes spread out across his bandcamp and soundcloud pages.

This guy gets it, I can already tell that a couple of these tunes will be in rotation in my headphones for the rest of the week. Smooth yet wonky/funky Canadian instrumentals at bargain prices... perfect for ironing out those Monday grievances.

Preview below:

18 comments:

  1. Love the tracks: Way too Indian and freakiest Haitian party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really cool how people my age are that talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tracks to me man, class stuff. I'm with Zyu, I seriously envy the talent on display from these guys the same age as me, so excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is amazing. And only 19? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. there are a lot of talented Canadians out there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. That sounded like my iPod on shuffle. Needless to say.. I liked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where do you find all this new music? I'm always the last to know

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good stuff, thanks, once again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. damn i love that funky glitchy style! sum1 and where my ____ at are great

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow. For only being 19 that kids done a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reminds me of some of the sourntracks in jazz jackrabbit 2

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's like noise in my brain! In a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not as good as the other artists yet, but considering his age, he definitely have talent and will improve in due time.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.