Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dailon - As The Veil Dissolves...



This album from San Francisco resident Dailon has been all over the internet for a couple of weeks, but it's not until today that the album is "officially" released on bandcamp, so what better time than now to put it up here? 22 free tracks of shuffling, fuzzy, downtempo beats, perfect for just about any occasion that calls for an ethereal-yet-funky atmosphere.

Preview below, visit the bandcamp landing page or Dailon's soundcloud to download for free.

10 comments:

  1. Love the sounds to this mate, awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like these ones. Perfect for work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice use of unconventional sounds

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, Clear2meNow made me have to pee.

    I thought at first I wasn't gonna download. 8 tracks into it and I changed my mind, what a sweet ride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to play this as my soundtrack for work tonight...but, you know...I can't. Tomorrow...at home...where things aren't blocked...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's too early in the morning for me to be listening to this. I need soothing and mellow right now.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.