Friday, January 27, 2012

Claviq - Fawns LP

Straight out of the Czech Republic's capital comes 22 year old Claviq Valetudinarian's Fawn LP, a six month work in progress of self-described "warm and lazy" tracks.

He definitely says it best, as this collection is definitely one for chilling out and relaxing over a nice jug of absinthe rather than racing down the freeway. Not that I would either of those things, of course. Heh.

Anyway, the 16 tune collection is a no-minimum name-your-price, so tip him what you think is fair and wrap yourself up in wonky downtempo dreamland.

14 comments:

  1. your blog is quickly becoming my go-to for my day's background music

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this man. I'm with Leon as well, this page is the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all for chilling out. I'll have to check this out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff, man. Flows really well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just started listening and so far it's great, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great songs! But it was odd, I couldn't fully get into it cause the drum beats were so different from most drum beats (in their timing) that it always shocked my mind when I heard them! They made me aware of there presence every moment of everysong! Its a very different experience!

    I liked it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There was a point about 2 songs in when I started really enjoying the sound. I was busy with something just giving this a listen and suddenly bam, inspiration running through me. It was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the intro a decent amount, the second was nice, but the third turned me off completely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find myself really looking forward to your posts.

    Thank you for continuing to find quality music.

    ReplyDelete
  10. uah, Czech Claviq´s free release and I didn´t know about it? wtf... :)
    thanks man

    ReplyDelete
  11. and new releases are still there ;)

    http://claviq.bandcamp.com/album/bladder-beats-ep

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.