Monday, December 19, 2011

Bootleg Radar: Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans (Eyela Beret Remix)

Check out this fantastic bass driven bootleg of Lana Del Rey's "Blue Jeans" by Dorking/London's own Eyela Beret:

Lana Del Ray - Blue Jeans (Eyela Beret Bootleg Remix) by Eyela Beret

He says that he drummed this up in an hour using headphones for reference... if you're looking for an analogy for the phrase "mad skills" today, let this be it. If only he could spell her name correctly (only joking, Brett).

Here's the original song by Lana Del Rey and her pouty puckers for comparison:

20 comments:

  1. Cool remix! The original song is nice as well... I love her voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both they each of their own attitude of sorts about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one. Has a smooth easy feel to it! And yes, she does have a nice voice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm this was enjoyable. I'm with wolvz too, the original was also nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I like the remix better than the original but both are top quality in my opinion, excellent stuff Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  6. he looks like younger version of Julia Roberts and her voice - I am not sold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this one. Smooth like butter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep the remix definitely turned into a more interesting track.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i used to have a camera like that, it never worked though

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm more than marginally in hate with this chick. Watch her sing it looks like she is phoning in the performance, but you can tell she is trying really hard. It helps that it was sped up a bit, that song just drags on wayyyy too long.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Didn't like the original, but the remix was pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with everyone above, the remix is far superior. Mad skills is an understatement, considering the inferior original.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.