Friday, November 18, 2011

More Sub Radar Radio News

Hey guys and gals! It's the weekend! Yay!

In case you missed it (I posted at a weird time last night), the first installment of Sub Radar Radio is up! Thanks to everyone for the feedback and plays so far, it's getting off to a great start.

In other news, I've received more news about future shows. 002 will be from Johney (Slovakia) as you probably already know.

Future shows will include:
  • Gareth aka Budeaux aka the head honcho over at Night Tracks, from Birmingham (UK)
  • Guy aka Guyus, out of Zürich (Switzerland)
So double G action coming forth in the future, I'm really really excited with the offers and accepted requests I've been getting, I'll keep you updated of course.

In case you missed it, here's episode 001 by Hutyluty (Leeds, UK) again so you don't have to do any extra clicking:


Thanks for reading/supporting, I'm off to the dashboard to return the favor.

21 comments:

  1. lol waaaattt what happened to the trippy screen after i hit play

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one, i must have missed the post. will get on it tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't seen it yet, thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really excited for the upcoming mixes, loved the 1st one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for reminder and I played again the Hutuly today too still sounded like Raven-Hedningarna :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7zmNhJEqXU&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you'll have some great mixes coming, great news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to it, the best new "Electronica" for lack of a better word is overseas right now

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good news buddy, looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your set is really good mate. I've listened to it the other day! Waiting for the number 002. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty excited for this, got my selection ready.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.