Thursday, November 10, 2011

Album Radar: 813 - Spectrum Rift EP

Coming mid December on Donkey Pitch Records, Moscow firefighter / producer 813's Spectrum Rift EP is sounding large. Rather large indeed. Pretty freaking large with bells, whistles and a shiny coat of gloss, I might even venture to say.

I got the promo kit earlier and just got done listening through it, it's right up my alley. If you've enjoyed any of the music that I've ever posted, you'll dig this release. Bright, vibrant, complex and slightly tangy like a saucer full of milk that you left out overnight.

No public promos available just yet, but I'll update when they arrive. In the meantime, I can link you to some of my other favorite tunes by 813, as well as the Slugabed remix that will be on the release that he uploaded to Soundcloud earlier.

813 - Glock story by Eight One Three

813 - Tinky Tonky (Slugabed Remix) by SLUGABED

813 - Crystal RAW by Eight One Three

813 - Spectrum Rift EP

26 comments:

  1. You are too cool for me. Thanks for the music infusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, dude, I totally read that wrong and thought it said Donkey Punch records. That would be soo awesome if that was the case!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really liked tinky tonky, was rather wonky..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice wonky beats man. Also, I liked the combination of Producer/Firefighter. Possibly the best combo ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he does doesnt he. lol i got all 3 songs going at the same time, sounded wicked. so much fucks going on

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this man, it's excellent stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's really cool, need to play it again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so funky! that Slugabed remix is ace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice sounds...but I still prefer a wailing guitar, pounding drums and screaming vocals!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw dude that was a tease. I was like aww yeah good stuff's commin'.. and while good stuff is still there, it's not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice...cool stuff...and love that cd cover....

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice! it's so creative :)

    -FiSh
    http://ohfishiee.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-happiest-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool sounds. I'm an 8-bit man myself though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm reminded of Megaman listening to these. :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow the first one was intense! It was great! I couldn't get into the others after listening to the first one! It just really sticks with me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woah, this is "mind blown" awesome. Intense shit man.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked the 3rd track the best

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the info...I feel cooler now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. the correct name of RIFF, not RIFT

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.