Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Album Radar: Jonwayne - The Death of Andrew

Jonwayne's latest effort The Death of Andrew has dropped today on Alpha Pup records, bringing his signature minimal, techy tunes back to the forefront of a lot of LA ears.

The twee shuffle may confuse a lot of dancefloors, but that's part of their charm: music that leaves you no option other than to groove with it. It always astounds me how he can take instruments and sounds that would be annoying on their own and twist and combine them into something funky.

I won't blab on for much more, you'll either love it or hate it. Give it a listen on the BoomKat player below, or click here to view it in iTunes.


Read full review of The Death of Andrew - Jonwayne on Boomkat.com ©

12 comments:

  1. I didn't think I'd like this... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew is dead or Andrew's dead? Anyone sorry i couldnt play .asking me to download something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't get my computer to play it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listened to one of these tracks and I think I like it quite a lot. Excellent find buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the king track great beat reminds me of 90's gangsta rap beats

    ReplyDelete
  6. My computer doesn't want to play either, how rude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry i am on the unplayable list...but you intrigued me...

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.