Tuesday, September 20, 2011

When Saints Go Machine - Kelly (Shlohmo Remix)

Fresh off the presses from Californian wunderproducer Shlohmo is his remix of When Saints Go Machine's popular tune "Kelly".

If you are a fan of WSGM, you'll definitely be interested in Shlohmo's take on it, as it is much less straightforward rhythmically, and definitely has his signature fingerprints all over each note.



Click here to hop on over to XLR8R's site and grab the download link (it's a free 320, I might add).

24 comments:

  1. I might give this a listen later. Currently in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good. I'll go for the download for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am i alone if i say i didn't really like this one that much? To be honest, i don't love Shlohmo either :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude is talented, i really like this type of trippy music

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gonna check out the original too now, thanks man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When the saints go marching in... tu du, oh, it's not that song? :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Didn't like it, but didn't hate it either. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is okay, I think shlohmo can do better than this, but it's not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. not a huge fan of this, but it's alright!

    ReplyDelete
  10. bacon never lasts long around me, and i cant be seen listening to this music in public ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. well, not my music style but if you like it... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will check it out when I'm not at work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I guess it's pretty okay. Not feeling it, personally. But what do I know? I like salt.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.