Monday, September 19, 2011

Tune Radar: D33J - Mooon

No, that's not a typo, first of all. The track name really does have three o's, I checked. I'm a real journalist you know.

Anyway, Wedidit Collective's extension in Hamburg by the name of Djavan Santos (D33J) comes through with another heavy hitting track that he's giving away for free because he reached 600 likes on his Facebook fan page. Ain't that swell of him?

Mooon by D33J

I literally let out an audible but crusty "mmmmm" when the drums kicked in. The vocals take a page from "Fall Creek" and are a tad indiscernable, but if you concentrate you can get most of them.

Preview it above, and click here to download it. Just kidding, click here. That other link is a picture of pikachu with Homer Simpson's face on a sock.


26 comments:

  1. I don't know about the music, but if you have any info on where to buy those socks, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the song but the weird watery noise through out the song felt off sometimes. Like it was late by one second or fast by one second. But its probably just my crazy sense of timing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was coming on here to big up the wedidit colletive massively, and now those Homer Pikachu socks have left me questioning our place in the vast chasm that is the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is relaxing. Could lay on the couch and just mind wander to this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Relaxing and soothing, very nice find :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. too slow and ambient, almost fell asleep. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man this is one tasty tune! Cheers for sharing (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Strange song, it feels like something pink floyd would make.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooooo relaxing. I need more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, this song is awesome, it keep me calm and relaxed.
    thanks for sharing it with us. :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Relaxing indeed, quite nicely put together :).

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.